Calculator Soup is a free online calculator resource. Here you will find loan, mortgage, time value of money, math, algebra, trigonometry, fractions, physics, statistics, time & date and conversions calculators. Many of the calculator pages show work and/or equations that help you understand your calculations. If you don’t see what you want, they will consider requests for new calculators or additional features and information. Calculator Requests and Suggestions.
You can also obtain a free online calculator that you might use on your own website. If you want to use a calculator and don’t find a pop up version for it, you can send them a request.
In addition to a large n umber of online financial and loan-related calculators, some of their most popular pop up financial calculators include:
Visit this page and click on calculator links to see the pop-ups in action.
Social Security Calculators
I don’t know whether these are needed or not, but the Social Security Administration offers a number of online calculators, including:
- Retirement Estimator – gives estimates based on your actual Social Security earnings record.
- Social Security Quick Calculator – get a rough estimate of your benefits in today’s dollars or future dollars when you input your date of birth and this year’s earnings.
- Life Expectancy Calculator – get a rough estimate of how long you (or your spouse) may live. This gives you an idea of how long your benefits may need to last.
- Retirement Age Calculator – find your full retirement age and see how your monthly benefits may be reduced if you retire before your full retirement age.
- Online Calculator – get estimates of your retirement, disability and survivors benefits when you input your date of birth and your complete earnings history. You may project future earnings until your retirement date.
- WEP Calculator – get estimates for yourself if you are eligible for a pension based on work that was not covered by Social Security. Your benefit amount may be reduced by the Windfall Elimination Provision (WEP).
- GPO Calculator – Get estimates of spouse benefits for yourself if you receive a pension from a government job in which you did not pay Social Security taxes. Your benefit may be offset by the Government Pension Offset (GPO).
- Earnings Test Calculator – see how your earnings may affect your benefit payments if you are currently working and are eligible for retirement or survivors benefits this year.
- Benefits for Spouses Calculator – compute the effect on your wife’s or husband’s benefits if you file for early retirement.
- Early or Late Retirement Calculator – compute the effect on your benefit amount if you file for early or delayed retirement benefits.